D’ Lite Club
- Mr Zul Idham Bin Mohd Ismail (OIC)
- Ms Goh Gek Noi, Joanne
- Ms Shahida Begum
- Mdm Ng Tian Wen
CCA Students Management Team:
- Chairperson: Muhammad Andry Hrithik Nur R
- Vice Chairperson 1 : Ong Quanzhi Marcus
- Vice Chairperson 2 : Nur Farhana Bte Mohammad S
- Secretary: Putri Salsabila Bte Mohammad Azman
- Welfare: Chua Ying Xuan Daphne
- Social Media: Shannon Kreissl
Goals of CCA:
- To be a team of confident and passionate members of an enterprising ensemble, striving together to reach personal and team goals through discipline and hard work.
- To be competent and confident on-stage
CCA reporting days/ time / venue:
- Day of CCA: Thursday
- Time of CCA: 4pm to 6pm
- Reporting Venue: Multi Purpose Hall (MPC)
Highlights / Achievements:
- SYF AP – Cert of Distinction ( Balek Kampong )
- SYF AP – Cert of Commendation ( Days )
- D’Lite members also learned to organise activities and to connect with the public through Values-in-Action (VIA) programme at Chong Pang Community Club.
- As the recipient of the Distinction Award in the Singapore Youth Festival Arts Presentation 2015, D’Lite members learned that hard work, teamwork and discipline are needed.
- Our members learned about working as part of a big-scale event that requires much coordination and patience through Yishun Secondary School’s 30th Anniversary Celebration.