- Ms Nuzaibah Begum (I/C)
- Mdm Gnanam Judith Renugadevi
CCA Students Management Team:
- Chairman: Sareyshini D/O Ramakrishnan 4E7
- Vice-Chairman: Sherlyn Nathan 4E7
- Secretary: Kavyabharathi Jeyakannan 4E7
- Lower Sec Vice-chairman: Letchmi Kala 3N4
- Chairman: S Aberaame 3E7
- Vice-Chairman: Letchmi Kala 3N4
- Secretary: Asokan Sharmi 2E7
- Treasurer: M. Durgadharshini 3E6
- Sec 2 Level Head: Jasmine 2E4
- Sec 1 Level Head: Dharani D/O Mani 2E5
Goals of CCA:
- To strengthen the students dance skills through the study of the crafts and techniques.
- To develop the sense of appreciation and understanding the different genres of Indian Dance.
- To develop the leadership skills of each individual dancer by providing various opportunities.
CCA reporting days/ time / venue:
- Day of CCA: Friday
- Time of CCA: 3.00pm – 6.00pm
- Reporting Venue:Hall
Highlights / Achievements:
- Certificate of Distinction’ in SYF 2017
- Three dancers from our club participated in the annual Chingay festival held nationwide over two weeks.
- Our dancers participated in Chong Pang Hong Bao Presentation for senior citizens in Term 1.
- Our dancers performed at Presbytarian Secondary School for the Hong Kong – Singapore International Exchange Programme.