- Ms Nurfirdaus Ghazali (OIC)
- Ms Nur Zawana Mustapha
- Ms Shahidah Borhan
CCA Students Management Team:
- Chairman: Nur Yasiirroh (4E7)
- Vice-chairman 1: Noreen Ummairah (4T1)
- Vice-chairman 2: Alya Hanis (4N5)
- CCA Leader TBC: Nurul Sabrina (2T1)
- CCA Leader TBC: Nur Wardah Umairah (2T1)
Goals of CCA:
- Understanding and learning the traditional & contemporary forms of Malay Dance.
- Mastering Malay Dance choreography and providing exposure to students in stage performance.
CCA Reporting Day / Time / Venue:
- Day of CCA: Friday
- Time of CCA: 2.00 pm – 5.00 pm
- Reporting Venue: Multi Purpose Centre (MPC)
Highlights / Achievements:
- Certificate of Distinction (Arts Presentation SYF 2017)
- Racial Harmony Day Concert (21 July, Friday)
- Nee Soon Central National Day Dinner (5 August, Saturday)
- Nee Soon GRC Bulan Bahasa Event (16 September, Saturday)
- Awarded Certificate of Distinction in Singapore Youth Festival Arts Presentation in 2013 and 2015.
- Performances at the Chingay Festival @ Nee Soon 2016 and Nee Soon Central 51st National Day.