- Ms. Dimas Nurr Aidilin Binte Masod (OIC)
- Ms. Nur Amalina Mohamed Zain
- Ms Nur Ferdiyana
CCA Students Management Team :
- Company Leader: Kathleen Tay Kai Lin
Goal of CCA:
- To enable girls and young women to develop their fullest potential as responsible citizens of the world.
CCA reporting days/ time / venue:
- Day of CCA: Friday
- Time of CCA: 2.30pm to 6.15pm
- Reporting Venue: GG Room
Highlights / Achievements:
- Garden by the Bay Ambassador Badge Organizer for North Division Outdoor challenge and Amazing Race.
- Service Learning at Sree Narayana Mission Home Girl Guide Cookie Project
- Attained the Puan Noor Aishah Gold award for 2016, the culmination of the hard work the Guides have put in through various HQ activities, service learning projects, participation in various competitions and services rendered to the school and community.
- Achieved 3rd placing in the Inter-Unit Fusion Dance competition held on North Division Day, 20th February 2016.
- Participated in the Wee Kim Wee Challenge, to exercise creative and critical thinking skills through cooking to showcase their culinary skills.