National Cadet Corps (Land)
- Mr Alvin Hoo (OIC)
- Mr Ong Chee Kiong
- Mr Muhd Hafiz
- Mr Nur Imran
- Mr Tamil Selvam
CCA Students Management Team:
- Unit Sergeant Major: SSG Shawn Lee Jin Fatt
- Assistant Sergeant Major: SSG Hakim Muhaimin Bin Salam
- Junior Cadets Company Sergeant Major: SSG Goh Rui Hong Frederic
- Senior Cadets Company Sergeant Major: SSG Chew Jing Yuan
- Cadet Leaders Company Sergeant Major: SSG Mohamed Fiyaz Kooni Sehuali
Goals of CCA:
The primary mission of NCC is to develop resourceful, responsible, resilient, loyal leaders and team players through fun and challenging military-related activities. NCC nurtures inspiring leaders and committed citizens through fun, adventurous and military-related activities through a wide range of programmes
NCC Core Values:
1) Loyalty To Country
5) Commitment & Responsibility
6) Care For Fellow Cadets
7) Adventurous Spirit
CCA reporting days/ time / venue:
- Day of CCA: Friday
- Time of CCA: 2.30 pm to 6.15 pm
- Reporting Venue: NCC room
Highlights / Achievements:
- Attained the annual Best Unit Competition Gold Award for the 8th consecutive year in 2017.
- In June 2017, 3 cadet leaders (Shawn, Kyle and Kelvin) reached the summit of Mount Ophir.
- Attained the annual Best Unit Competition Gold Award for the 7th consecutive year.
- In March, the silent Precision Drill Squad (PDS) achieved 3rd overall in the national Grand Finals of annual PDS competition. (2016)
- In June, our USM, MSG Daniyal, participated in the prestigious ICEP USA overseas exchange programme.
- Through these activities, the cadets learnt important qualities such as confidence, discipline, leadership, resilience and teamwork.