National Police Cadet Corps
- Ms. Quek Tanni Tanny (OIC)
- Mr Maung Soe Nyunt Zaw
- Ms Syhella Bte Sulaiman
- Mr Tan Ee Cheng
CCA Students Management Team:
- President: Patricia Lim Shu Qin
- Vice-President: Choh Kai Feng
- S1 IC: Ashley Kuak Yu Xun
- S2 ICs: Oh Wen Li Candice
- Unit Drill Instructor: Lin Jin Wei
- Logistics IC: Lee Zhen An
- Campcraft Instructor: Siow Sze Yee
- Admin IC: Koh Qian Yi
- PT Instructor: Nurul Atiqah Bte Suratino
Goals of CCA:
To be a CCA of choice in Yishun Secondary School, one that actively contributes to the community in terms of safety and security.
To groom a resilient team of cadets to become sensible thinkers, humble leaders and active contributors by developing cadets’ soft-skills, hard-skills, and leadership and management skills.
Resilience, Respect and Responsibility
CCA reporting days/ time / venue:
- Days of CCA: Friday
- Time of CCA: 2.30 pm – 6.15 pm
- Reporting Venue: NPCC Room
Highlights / Achievements:
- We obtained Gold Award in Unit Overall Proficiency Award 2016.
- In the Area 2 Games Day, cadets were awarded the 3rd position in the Soccer Dribbling Component.
- In the 11th Annual Air Rifle Competition organised by Presbyterian High School, our cadets were awarded the 3rd position.