National Civil Defence Cadet Corps (NCDCC)
- Ms Sarah Kiew (OIC)
- Ms Kelly Tan
- Ms Herdaninseh
- Ms Loke Zhen Yi (UT)
CCA Students Management Team:
- Corp Leader: Ng Jing Wen
- Assistant Corp Leader 1: Doreen Chin Mei Yu
- Assistant Corp Leader 2: Nurul Amirah Bte Azman
Goals of CCA:
- To equip cadets with first aid knowledge and skills through quality training.
- To build confidence, experience and critical thinking through providing first aid coverage in school and external events.
- To develop character, physical fitness and leadership skills through various activities and courses aligned with the Cadet Proficiency Badge Scheme (CPBS).
CCA reporting days/ time / venue :
- Day of CCA: Friday
- Time of CCA: 2.30 pm to 6.15 pm
- Reporting Venue: NCDCC Room
Highlights / Achievements:
- Corps Achievement Awards (CAA) Gold
- Two of our teams participated in the Inter-Corp First Aid and Home Nursing Competition
- All our Secondary 2 and 3 cadets have completed the courses and are certified with CPR+AED and BCLS respectively
- Our corps’ proudest achievement is attaining Gold award for Corps Achievement Awards. Four of our Secondary 3 cadets awarded Chief Commissioner’s Badge.
- This year, our cadets and officers rendered First Aid services at events such as National Day Parade 2016 and NYP Statement of Happiness.
- Our cadets who have passed the Basic Home Nursing Course conducted by HQ can look forward to the hospital attachment programme in November, where they will get to learn from hospital personnel on caring for patients.