Normal Technical (Music and Retail Operations)
- To develop every student to be a creative, innovative and collaborative life-long learner.
Our department seeks to provide our students with authentic learning experiences as well as expose them to career and education options:
- Partnership with ITE:
- World Skill Challenge Showcase
- Ignite Skills Challenge
- ITE / EBS Amazing Race
- ITE Retail Carnival
- Vocalistic Season 4: A biennial singing competition for our students to showcase their singing talents.
- Vocalistic Inter-school Showcase: An inaugural collaboration with seven other schools to create a platform to allow students from various schools to showcase their singing talents.
- Pop Band Workshop at Jiemin Primary School: To encourage our students to give back to the community, our Music Unit guided our Secondary 3NT music students to conduct this workshop for students from Jiemin Primary School.
- Curriculum mapping: Our department teachers looked at how we can improve our teaching practices by reviewing our Music and EBS curriculum.
Highlights / Achievements:
- Participation in Ignite Skills Challenge 2016
- Participation in ITE / EBS Amazing Race
- Learning Journey for EBS Students
- My First Haircut Competition organised by ITE
- Vocalistic Season 4
- Vocalistic Inter-school Showcase
- Pop Band Workshop at Jiemin Primary School
- Curriculum Planning for Music and EBS