Audio Visual Aid (AVA)
- Mr. Anthony Tay (OIC)
- Mr. Lee Soo Miang
- Mr Foung Seng Huat
- Ms Desiree Liek
CCA Students Management Team:
- Sec 1s: Mr Shu Yun Chao
- Sec 2s: Mr Anthony Tay
- Sec 3s: Mr Foung Seng Huat/ Miss Liek
- Sec 4 and 5: Mr Lee Soo Miang
Goal of CCA:
- To inculcate teamwork and resilience in AVA students through their services to the school’s AV needs
- To provide timely AV support for school events, in collaboration with the school’s IT manager
- In tandem with the school’s ALP program in Sonic Arts, we strive to train students in basic AV skills for a variety of enclosed and open-space event venues in school
CCA reporting days/ time / venue:
- Day of CCA: Tuesdays
- Time of CCA: 4pm- 6pm
- Reporting Venue: Computer Lab 4
Highlights / Achievements:
- AVA has broadened its horizons this year with a Sound & Stage Workshop in which students learn systematically the basics of sound-checks and stage management with field professionals.
- Students also honed their creativity through a music composition workshop conducted by Ms Dorothy Seng, to create background music using computer software to accompany breath-taking light shows.
- Students also had ample opportunities for real-life applications of their AV skills through Values-In-Action (VIA) activities, such as the collaboration with the Philharmonia Ensemble for their performance at the Ang Mo Kio Public Library.