- Mr Phua Joo Shian (OIC)
- Mr Josh Ang Swee Siang
CCA Students Management Team:
Chairman: Kang Kiat Meng
Vice-chairman: Kuah Guo Heng
Executive Committee Member
- Goh Cheng Yong Nicholas
- Sung Hong Cheih Jethro
- Loh Jing Jie Javier
- Jovan Lim Jun Yang
- Tay Shi Han Clement
- Chen Xie Yi
Goals of CCA:
- To promote robotics education for life-long learning.
CCA reporting days/ time / venue:
- Day of CCA: Thursday
- Time of CCA: 4.00pm -6.30pm
- Reporting Venue: IT Room 1
Highlights / Achievements:
- This year in January, 2 teams of students achieved Judges Award and Champion in the RoboCup Junior CoSpace Pei Hwa Challenge 2017.
- In March, our students received the RoboCup Junior C Space Rescue Super Team 1st Place.
- In May, a team of our students achieved the Underwater Robotics Olympiad 2017 1st Runner-Up, organized by Republic Polytechnic.
- We served the Community by participating in the Xin Yuan Community Care Annual Flag Day 2017 as our Values-In-Action (VIA) activity.
- Robotics continues to provide enriching learning opportunities for our YSS Nanomechs through mini-challenges during CCA trainings and external competitions to foster camaraderie, imbue resilience and showcase innovation and creativity as we strive for excellence.
- This year, we achieved National First Runner-up in the Pei Hwa RoboCup Junior Co-Space and National First and Second Placing in the Yishun Town RoboCup Co-Space.
- We served the Chong Pang Community by participating in the Chong Pang Sports Day as our Values-In-Action (VIA) activity.