- Mrs. Ng Yulin
- Ms. Zhang Hui
CCA Students Management Team:
- Chairman: ALETHEIA GRACE LAM S4-05
- Vice-Chairman: WU XINYU S4-04
- Executive Committee:
- SOO YAN LI GENVIEVE S4-05
- FAITH CHUNG XIN HUI S4-06
- To develop a sense of appreciation for the Chinese culture through different dances and to unleash the dancers’ potential in dancing.
CCA reporting days/ time / venue:
- Day of CCA: Tuesday
- Time of CCA: 4PM-6PM
- Reporting Venue: Performing Arts Room
Highlights / Achievements:
- YSS Chinese Dance performed in many school events like Mother Tongue Fortnight and Chinese New Year Celebrations.
- YSS Chinese Dance is participating in the 2019 SYF Arts Presentation.
- YSS Chinese Dance will also be performing at the 2019 MediaCorp Chinese Language Teachers Awards Presentation.
- At the 6th Asia Arts Festival, YSS Chinese Dance was awarded Silver for their performance. This is indeed a recognition of the students’ effort that they have put in for the competition.
- YSS Chinese Dance also took part in many school performances like the school’s Speech Day and Mother Tongue Fortnight. In addition, YSS Chinese Dance also took part in public performances.
- YSS Chinese Dance was awarded the Certificate of Distinction for this year’s SYF Arts Presentation.
- Performed for Chong Pang Chinese New Year Tuan Bai, Racial Harmony Day Concert and Nee Soon Central
- National Day Dinner.
- Internal performances: Chinese New Year Concert and Yishun Secondary School’s 30th Anniversary
- External performances: Chong Pang Community Club