- Ms. Goh Siew Kee (OIC)
- Ms Chua Jie Ying, Jane
- Mr Lim Meng Teck
CCA Students Management Team:
- Chairman: Mavis Lau Xiao Wei
- Vice-Chairman: K Prithika
- Secretary: Wyna Ooi Peh Shean
- Treasurer: Lim Ruo Yun Valerie
Student Conductors and Sectional Leaders:
- Student Conductor: Huang Jinglin
- SL Sop 1: Koh Li Ning , Reyna
- SL Sop 2: Joyous Yeo LingSL Alto: Lee Hsin Yueh; Amber Aw
- Publicity I/C: Izzah Nazurah
- Welfare I/C: Jave Ong Shi Jia
- Logistics I/C: Lim Zheng Da
- Costume And Make-Up I/C: Sylvia Tan Gek Ting
CCA reporting days/ time / venue:
- Days of CCA: Tuesday and Friday
- Time of CCA:
- 4.00pm – 6.00pm (Tuesday)
- 2:30-4:30 pm (Friday)
- Reporting Venue: Music room (Monday)
- To be a team of confident and passionate members, striving to reach personal and team goals through discipline and hard work
Highlights / Achievements:
- SYF Art Presentation , Certificate of Achievement
- As the recipient of the Distinction Award in the Singapore Youth Festival Arts Presentation 2015, our members learned the importance of hard work and discipline.
- Having clinched the Silver Diploma Award in the Singapore International Choral Festival, our members were exposed to other choirs from other countries.
- Our choir members picked up interesting choral techniques through choral exchanges with other schools.
- A student-initiated Values-in-Action (VIA) programme at Evergreen Home provided opportunities for our members to organise activities and connect with the elderly.
- Our members picked up good public performance skills and etiquette at SYF Festival event at Esplanade that led to a sing -along session at Nee Soon Central National Day Dinner.