- Nuzaibah Begum S (I/C)
- Mdm Gnanam Judith
- Mdm Kwan Yee Ching
CCA Students Management Team:
- President : Asokan Sharmi 4E5
- V President : Jasmine Bte Syed Ghani 4E5
- Secretary : Senthamarai 4N2
- Logistics Manager : S Pavittra 4E8
- Treasurers : Dharani 4E6 & Shreya Mittal 4E7
- To Participate in National or inaugural events and showcase their aesthetic talents.demonstrate core values such as strong ethics, perseverance and providing moralsupport for team members.
- To appreciate Indian Dance aesthetics and mould them into excellent leaders to demonstrate core values such as strong ethics, perseverance and providing moral support for team members.
CCA reporting days/ time / venue:
- Day of CCA: Mondays
- Time of CCA: 3.00pm – 6.00pm
- Reporting Venue: Performing Arts Room
Highlights / Achievements:
- Sustainable Distinction Award for 3 consecutive years – (2016-2018)
- Performed at SYF 2019
- Performed at Orchard Hotel Inaugural Summit – 2018
- Performed for Tamil New Year at Chong Pang CC – 2017
- Collaborated and Performed at with Fuchun Secondary School’s Indian Dance members to put up a remix of various cultural dances for the Dance Utsav Deepavali Lights Up in Little India where an enormous crowd cheered for our performance as well as being highlighted in the Vasantham News.
- Interesting Medley during Arts Extravaganza 2017-2018