- Ms Kong Jeng Huay
- Ms Leong Fong Yee
- Mr Jeremy Loy
CCA Students Management Team:
- To develop every player into competent volleyball players and responsible team players.
- One family, unbroken
- To constantly strive to outdo ourselves
What makes a competent Volleyball player?
CCA reporting days/ time / venue:
- Day of CCA: Mondays and Fridays
- Time of CCA: 4pm – 6.00pm (Mon) | 2.30pm – 4.30pm (Fri)
- Reporting Venue: Indoor School Hall (ISH)
Highlights / Achievements:
- Participation in North Zone B and C Volleyball Competitions
- Participation in Queenstown Secondary Invitational C Div Volleyball matches
- Both our B and C Division teams represented the school in the North Zone Volleyball Championship where they went up against tough opponents yet they fought with poise, gave it all they have got and took away valuable learning experiences.
- As a team, the girls are committed to continually dedicate more effort in training up their physical strength by engaging in self-directed physical training after school. We have faith that we can achieve greater heights as one Volleyball family.