- To engage students in the learning of Humanities so that they can excel academically and develop morally to be useful citizens in society.
- Historical Investigation Learning Journey: To enable our students to inquire about an authentic historical issue and develop skills and attitudes to work individually and collaboratively.
- Geographical Investigation Learning Journey: To allow our students to analyse a geographical issue through fieldwork and develop skills and attitudes to work individually and collaboratively.
- Humanities Week: To immerse our students in activities that would provoke critical thinking of current affairs and develop empathetic understanding of real world issues.
- POA Experiential Learning: To enhance our students’ learning through observations of retail operations and authentic application of the subject in the real world.