Information and Communications Technology (ICT)
- To nurture a community of confident, socially responsible and future-ready learners empowered with technology
- Personalised Digital Learning Programme (PDLP): From 2021, all students will have their personalised device for learning. This is in line with the National Digital Literacy Programme (NDLP) and through this, students will be empowered with meaningful and purposeful technology to enhance their learning in both independent and collaborative learning. Learning will take place within and outside the school.
- Media Literacy Education: There are opportunities for our students to engage in Media Literacy school-wide programmes. Through this, students will pick up media literacy skills that will prepare them for the future.
- Cyber Wellness Education: From meaningful learning packages which are implemented during CCE lessons to fun skits engaged during assembly programme to promote cyber wellness messages, our students deepen their understanding on how to be a positive influence and responsible digital learners.
- ICT-infused Lesson and Enrichment: Our students will experience engaging and experiential ICT-infused activities and lessons throughout their education in our school.
- Interdisciplinary Project: An interdisciplinary (English, Science, Mathematics, I.T. and the Humanities) activity which promotes and supports the active construction of meaning through student collaboration to solve real-world problems.
- E-Library: The S.P.A.C.E. (Study, Play, Arts, Collaboration, and Exploration) is an area where our students can learn independently. This is a place for pursue their passion and be self-directed in their learning. The introduction of an e-Library aims to make learning without boundary.