- Attain the skills and knowledge to be physically active
- Promote competence in movement to structure thinking, express feelings and enrich understanding
- Reinforce pro-social behavior through participation and performance
- Game and sports modules in PE lessons
- Recreational Competition for all levels
- Active and Healthy Lifestyle
- Sports Education Programme
- Annual Cross Country: Promotion of healthy lifestyle and provide students a platform to challenge themselves to compete and complete the distance.
- Secondary 2 Adventure Camp: Provide our students the rugged outdoor experience to forge camaraderie among their peers and embrace diversity through social mixing opportunities. Students are empowered to exercise their leadership qualities during the camp..
- YSS Amazing Race: Facilitated by teachers and student leaders from Prefectorial board and other CCAs, this race around Yishun developed in students the school values of respect, integrity and resilience.
- KISS (Keep in Shape through Sports) Camp: To equip students who are overweight with the skill set and mindset to lose weight progressively and through healthy means by learning from coaches from Sports Singapore and Republic Polytechnic on how to lead an active and healthy lifestyle.