- To cultivate the joy of learning Science by developing students’ knowledge, skills and attitudes in scientific-thinking through a well-designed curriculum that focuses on scientific inquiry and authentic learning.
- To prepare students for a life-long passion in learning Science and enable them to innovate and contribute to a technologically-driven society.
- Secondary 1 Science Project Work: to develop Secondary 1 N(A) and Express students’ scientific thinking and inquiry skills.
- Science Area for Integrated Learning (SAIL): An outdoor classroom for students to deepen their understanding of scientific concepts and phenomena through collaboration and experiential learning.
- EMITS Day: A multidisciplinary collaboration with English, Math and ICT departments that parallels real-world application of skills learnt.
Highlights / Achievements (focusing on learning experiences / processes):
From the hands-on activities to the participation in national competitions, our programmes cater to the broad base of student interests and abilities with the aim of fueling their interest and passion towards the learning of science.