- To cultivate the joy of learning Science by developing students’ knowledge, skills and attitudes in scientific-thinking through a well-designed curriculum that focuses on scientific inquiry and authentic learning.
- To prepare students for a life-long passion in learning Science and enable them to innovate and contribute to a technologically-driven society.
- Secondary 1 Science Project Work: to develop Secondary 1 N(A) and Express students’ scientific thinking and inquiry skills.
- Science Area for Integrated Learning (SAIL): An outdoor living laboratory and classroom for students, to embark on an exciting journey of deep understanding of scientific concept and phenomena through collaboration and experiential learning.
- EMITS Day: To develop Secondary 1 students’ understanding of the multidisciplinary nature of English Language, Science, Mathematics and IT in relation to the real world.
Highlights / Achievements (focusing on learning experiences / processes):
From our broad-based science enrichment programmes and exposure to zonal and national competitions, our students have gained deeper applications of science in everyday life and have been developed as students of inquirers to fuel their interest and passion towards the learning of science.